Range of quality G R P KIOSKS Car Park Kiosks
- Security Huts
- Gate Houses
- Standard Kiosks
- Car Park control units
'All our glass reinforced plastic GRP kiosks are tailor made to client's individual specifications'
Link to full colour choice -
Colour chart link >
The Mk range of Smaller units are manufactured as a single moulding, eliminating the need for internal flanging, this creates a lighter less cluttered interior. All our Car park Units / Security Gatehouses can be fitted with hinge down G.R.P. Anti vandal shutters or security grills.
MK Container kiosks are supplied ready for immediate use fitted out to the customers individual requirements.
The six smaller kiosks in the range ( 1.2 x 1.2 metres through to 2.4 x 2.4 metres ) are manufactured as a single moulding, eliminating the need for internal flanging, which in the smaller kiosks creates a lighter, less cluttered interior. The larger kiosks in the range are built as multiples of the smaller units.
WALLS AND ROOF COSTRUCTION
- Double skin G.R.P. encapsulating 18mm C.F.C.
- FREE high-density polyurethane foam INSULATION (U-value approx. 1.2 W/m2 Degrees C.
- Average sound reduction of 15-25 db in the 100-5000 CPS range.
- Isopthalic polyester gelcoat resin pigmented to a range of B.S. or RAL colours.
- Washable acrylic eggshell paint over textured coating.
- Timber inserts can be added to support shelving or for other load bearing applications.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
- 4mm toughened glass in anodised aluminium frames (there are also a limited amount of powder coated colours at extra cost.)
- Available in a variety of styles including Fixed panes, Vertical and Horizontal Sliders, ticket and document issue and retrieval etc.
- Supplied either fully/half glazed and fitted with a 5 lever lock.
- Double door configuration available for instrument housing units.
- 3mm ribbed rubber matting or heavy duty vynal floor tiles over 18mm WBP grade plywood on 25mm insulation.
- A vapour barrier to be positioned between the kiosk and the concrete plinth is also supplied as are holding down bolts and sealant.
Standard electrics include:
- 1 NO. Fluorescent light fitting ( 2 on 2.4 x 2.4 kiosks ) and switch.
- 1 NO. 13 amp switched double socket wired via surface mounted mini trunking to a 2 way consumer unit with M.C.B's.
- Extra electrical installation work can be carried out on request.
Various internal and external features are available including:
- cash and document draws
- heaters and ventilators
- shutters and security grills etc
AVAILABLE SIZES: (m)
1.2 x 1.2 - see below
1.2 x 1.5 - please ask for best price
1.2 x 2.4 - please ask for best price
1.5 x 1.2 - please ask for best price
1.5 x 2.4 - please ask for best price
2.4 x 2.4 - please ask for best price
2.4 x 4.8 (not single unit)
RANGE OF MANUAL AND AUTO BARRIERS NOW AVAILABLE TO COMPLEMENT OUR KIOSK RANGE
Prices on application. / NEW BEST PRCES ON ALL SZES BEING UPDATED SHORTLY
All kiosks must be mounted on a level concrete plinth which
should be a minimum of 100mm thick and extend at least
50mm beyond the perimeter of the kiosk