Range of quality Chemical containers ... .. please also see our flat pack range of Chemical stores !
These Chemical containers are new, and available in many sizes.. unlike our Flat pack Expandachem range (see other listing) these are solid welded units.. ideal for the safe storage of chemicals, paint etc..
Our MK Chemical stores are designed & built to BS799 Part 5 & BS 7959, and BASIS approved.
Available in Yellow, and with other colours to order on large orders only .. most RAL Colours can be painted
Max Capacity Sump Volume Largest Package Static Payload
6 Ft Unit 2,300 Ltrs 586 Ltrs 210 Ltrs 1,500 kg
8 Ft Unit 3,950 Ltrs 989 Ltrs 210 Ltrs 3,100 kg
10 Ft Unit 5,350 Ltrs 1,338 Ltrs 210 Ltrs 4,500 kg
20 Ft Unit 10,900 Ltrs 2,953 Ltrs 210 Ltrs 10,900 kg
Shipping weights / Tare weight Ship weight Payload Weight Max. gross weight
6Ft Unit 980 kg 980 kg 1,000 kg 1,980 kg
8Ft Unit 1350 kg 2330 kg 1,980 kg 3,330 kg
10Ft Unit 1,510 kg 3,840 kg 3,330 kg 4,840 kg
20Ft Unit 2,850 kg 7,510 kg 6,660 kg 9,510 kg
- Strong bespoke container construction.
- Designed & built to BS799 Part 5 & BS 7959, and BASIS approved.
- Anti-spark, anti-slip aluminium tread plate floor.
- High-security lock-box to enable use as secure onsite storage units.
- 4 large ventilation grills at roof & floor level enhance cross air flow, minimise toxic fumes build-up and regulate inside air temperature.
- Safety drain valve fitted to floor sump.
- Double door access with high security lock box.
- Painted yellow for distinctive visibility.
- Fork lift pockets for ease of movement.
- 10ft unit is a “High Cube” at 9’6” and CSC plated for shipping.
THESE ARE IN STOCK AT OUR LONDON AND FELIXSTOWE SITES ONLY . . SO PLEASE ASK FOR DELIVERY QUOTE BEFORE BUYING / thanks
STEEL PRICES ARE CHANGING MOST MONTHS .. PLEASE ASK FOR BEST CURRENT PRICES / THANKS